Francisco LOPEZ RAMIREZ
I work currently with Non-A Post Team at Inria Lille - Nord Europe and my university of adscription is the University of Lille 1. My thesis supervisors are Denis Efimov, Andrey Polyakov and Wilfrid Perruquetti. The title of my PhD thesis is "Finite-Time and Fixed-Time Estimation and Control of Online Systems Using Implicit Lyapunov Functions". I'm expected to defend my thesis on October 2018.
My PhD topic involves the development and analysis of robust finite-time and fixed-time controllers and observers for linear and nonlinear systems. The theory of homogeneous systems is also at the core of my studies. I'm also a software developer, interested in scientific and control software development.
Finite-Time and Fixed-Time Stability.
Scientific and Control Software Development.
Collaborative and Quality Driven Software Development.
- "On necessary and sufficient conditions for fixed-time stability of continuous autonomous systems" F. Lopez-Ramirez, D. Efimov, A. Polyakov and W. Perruquetti. European Control Conference (ECC) 2018. Limassol, Cyprus.
- "Fixed-time output stabilization of a chain of integrators" F. Lopez-Ramirez, D. Efimov, A. Polyakov and W. Perruquetti. Year: 2016 Pages: 3886 - 3891, Conference on Decision and Control (CDC) 2016. Las Vegas, US. DOI: 10.1109/CDC.2016.7798856
- "Finite-time and fixed-time observers design via Implicit Lyapunov function" F. Lopez-Ramirez, D. Efimov, A. Polyakov and W. Perruquetti. European Control Conference (ECC) 2016. Aalborg, Denmark. DOI: 10.1109/ECC.2016.7810300
- "Construction of Lyapunov functions for homogeneous second-order systems" F. Lopez-Ramirez, T. Sanchez-Ramirez and J. A. Moreno. Conference on Decision and Control (CDC). Los Angeles, US. DOI: 10.1109/ECC.2016.7810300
- "Finite-time and fixed-time observers design: Implicit Lyapunov function approach" F. Lopez-Ramirez, D. Efimov, A. Polyakov and W. Perruquetti. Automatica, Year: 2018 Pages: 52 - 60, DOI: 10.1016/j.automatica.2017.09.007
- "Fixed‐time output stabilization and fixed‐time estimation of a chain of integrators" F. Lopez-Ramirez, D. Efimov, A. Polyakov and W. Perruquetti. Int J Robust Nonlinear Control. 2018;1–19. https://doi.org/10.1002/rnc.4275
Inria Lille － Nord Europe / Non-A Team
40, Avenue Halley - Bât A
Parc Scientifique de la Haute Borne
59650 Villeneuve D'Ascq, France
phone: +33 6 51 59 61 81
google scholar link: